What is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate Floors are composed of several layers: a diamond-hard wear surface, a printed design layer, an impact cushion sheet, recycled wood core, and a melamine-impregnated backing. Our unique ThermoComposite® Construction gives customers the strength and durability needed for everyday wear and tear.
(1) Melamine Wearsurface with Aluminum Oxide - Second only to diamonds in hardness, Aluminum Oxide provides unsurpassed wear and stain resistance.
(2) Appearance - Low-luster wood grain textured surface for best long-term appearance.
(3) Design Surface - Advanced technology locks color deep inside the image fiber layer to create vivid patterns and hues.
(4) Impact Cushion Sheet - Shock-absorbing layer provides protection against denting.
(5) T&G System - The Mega T&G (tongue-and-groove) System creates tight and strong seams between panels.
(6) The Core - A super-strong, high-density fiberboard that withstands indentations even from the heaviest piano. And, the core is environmentally friendly, made from recycled wood materials.
(7) Backing - A melamine-impregnated I-Beam Backing balances the construction and controls warping.
(8) Edges - Tongue-and-groove surface are impregnated with moisture sealant to protect against moisture penetration between the panels.
Copyright © Hardwood Floors Outlet
Murrieta, Temecula, Fallbrook, WIldomar, and Surrounding areas