- Notify HFO as soon as you notice a problem.
- No return or exchange if boxes or materials are opened*, or material is cut, or has been installed.
- No returns or exchanges for purchases over 30 days.
- Special Order, non-stocking items are NOT returnable.
- Returned materials are subject to a $75 restocking or up to 30% of total whichever is greater.
- Due to distributor policies - a 5 box minimum may be required. We recommend keeping 1-3 boxes for repairs and maintenance in case your flooring is discontinued. We often do not get much notice and the distributor may be out of stock before we know as well.
- HFO reserves the right to change these policies without notice.
- Checks returned for NSF are subject to a fee up to the maximum permitted by law, per returned item.
* Keep in mind that there is a 5% industry standard for materials that may not be usable in any box, when there is a problem.
** If you have a problem with the materials, you need to
notify HFO as soon as possible
(as soon as you notice the problem)
so that the materials can be exchanged.
A licensed contractor knows to inspect materials. If you are installing the materials yourself, you are responsible to do this inspection. WARNING:
Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products generates wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6
HFO recommends Bona* cleaners for your hard surfaces, and Flexi-felt felt furniture protection to keep your furniture from scratching your new floors. WOCA products are recommended for oil finished floors. Order your Bona, WOCA and Flexi-felt with your material today. IN STOCK NOW.